Tuesday, May 15th
3rd & 4th Grade- Reading
Attention 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade Parents!
- You will not be able to eat lunch with your child or deliver lunch on the testing days.
- All visitors and volunteers will not be in the building any further than the office.
A few reminders for testing days:
- Please ensure that your child is well rested and has had a hardy breakfast of "brain food".
- It is also very important that you child arrive to school on time so they can unpack and get themselves settled without being rushed. Students should be in class by 7:45am and students are allowed into the classroom by teachers at 7:35am.
- Please send a healthy snack and water.
- Please make any necessary adjustments to appointments so that the children are present for the entire testing session. Please don't schedule doctor or dentist appoinments on these days.
- Encourage your child to do his/her best! We KNOW they've got this!
Attention Pre-K - 2nd Grade Parents!
Please be mindful that we are testing. Students will be in various groups throughout the school. You may come eat lunch with your child; however the library and counselor's office will be closed. Our hallways MUST be silent.