STAAR Testing Baldwin Parent Info
Monday, May 13th
3rd and 4th Grade Math
Tuesday, May 14th
3rd and 4th Grade Reading
Wednesday, May 15th
5th Grade Science
Parents of 3rd, 4th and 5th Grade Students
- On your students testing day, you will not be able to eat lunch with your child or deliver lunch.
- All visitors and volunteers for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade classrooms will not be allowed upstairs to those classrooms.
Tips for STAAR Student Success
- It’s easier for your child to focus when they are well rested and have a hearty breakfast of "brain food.”
- Please send a healthy snack and water so your child can “refuel” when needed.
- Arrive on time-we want your child to unpack and get him/herself settled without being rushed. Students should be in class by 7:40 am. Teachers will start reading directions at 7:50. Students are allowed into the classroom by teachers at 7:35am. Don’t forget, you can drop students off as early as 7:15!
- Please make any necessary adjustments to appointments so that your child is present for the entire testing session.
- Encourage your child to do his/her best. We KNOW they’ve got this!
*ATTENTION PreK-2ndGRADE PARENTS*
Please be mindful that we are testing. Students will be in various groups throughout the school. You may come eat lunch with your child or volunteer, but the library and counselor’s office will be closed. Our hallways MUST be silent and secure.
Thank you for your help and support!